Custom snow globe FAQ
1. Can you make the head on the snow globe actually bobble?
Yes! On our order form we do offer the option to make the custom snow globe head have bobble motion. Remember, they are defaulted to be fixed heads with no motion.
2. Shipping and production timelines - how fast can I receive a custom snow globe?
During checkout, you will be given 5 options to choose from. We currently offer 6-8 weeks down to 1-2 weeks. These time lines are estimates only, please review the checkout questions when you place your order in regards to production
3. What are custom snow globes made of?
We use a few different materials for our custom snow globes. The globes details is sculpted with resin clay. This type of clay is very artist friendly and easy for us to work with to get such great design on your custom snow globe. Glass is used for the globe. The interior is filled with confetti snow and pure distilled water. Options to add unique confetti are available on the order form.
4. What are the custom snow globe photo requirements?
for full information, click here to read on the requirements
5. Proofs, will I see the doll being made?
YES - We provide actual photo proofs of your work in progress for you to approve or even request changes on most of our shipping timelines. For more information about proofs, click here
All prices are in US dollars.
TAX: JJ snow Globes (uscustomsnowglobes.com) will NOT charge a sales tax for sales except if delivered in the state of Florida. However, the buyer is responsible for any taxes, customs or import duties levied on the ordered package.
Customs or Import Duties : You may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. Additionally, when ordering from JJ Snow Globes, LLC you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods. Please be advised that your country may add a tariff or duty to the parcel because it contains a commercial invoice. The buyer is responsible for any and all additional destination tariffs.
All of JJ Snow globe, LLC merchandise is personalized and made to custom specifications. By placing this order and completing the checkout- I agree my order cannot be cancelled, returned or disputed in the event I am not happy with my product. Please review our full return policy here.
Once completed, we will ship your doll FEDEX, UPS or DHL. Each option requires a signature for delivery. We cannot ship to PO or APO addresses. We will complete your doll based solely on the delivery time method you selected during checkout.
11. Do you have premade custom snow globe figurines?
YES! To help lower your costs, we have designed +/- 150 premade body selections and more are on their way. We have them in categories to make it easier for our clients to narrow down their search. If you have a specific doll you are looking for, try our search field in the middle of our site. Keywords like baseball, football, suit will pull up items related.
12. What Countries do you Ship to?
WORLDWIDE! We ship products all Over the World – to well over 210 Worldwide destinations.
YES! After your order has been shipped, we will send you an email shipping notice, confirming that your package has been sent to you. The email will also provide you with a tracking number.
Unfortunately, we do not because we offer premade custom snow globe bodies and/or full custom made snow globes. All product information is online only at this time.
· Sculpted clay head - we will hand sculpt the head to resemble the primary photo you attached to the order. We only use 1 photo to create your custom snow globe. At this time, you will be able to make any changes to the facial properties, nose, mouth, skin texture, etc. Changes are done if necessary at no charge to you. Once you approve the item we continue to the next phase. Once approved, no further changes to the face can be made without additional fees. The head will be baked.
· Body Proof (if applies - full custom orders) - we will hand sculpt the body of your person for your custom snow globe to resemble the order notes and/or photo you attached to the order. At this time, you will be able to make any changes to the position, etc. Changes are done if necessary at no charge to you. Once you approve the item we continue to the next phase. Once approved, no further changes to the body can be made without additional fees. The body will be baked.
· Color proof - during this stage, we will show you the finished product (outside of your glass dome). During this phase, and with all your previous feedback, most customers are happy and approve their doll. At this stage, only the colors can be changed as your doll is completely baked and cannot be changed. All details must be seen on the doll before approval. This includes all items for inside the globe such as text, logos, proper colors, etc. Once approved, we will final bake your doll and provide the final photo inside your globe for approval. Once approved we send the doll. At this stage, we can not make modifications to the interior of your globe and only can modify the base itself. Once your custom snow globe leaves our factory - we can offer no further modification or returns to modify the item. We will not accept returns of our dolls for modifications.